How do I set up a shipping rate table?
The postage rate tables allow you to assign postage rates to domestic and international locations.
When you set up a postage rate table, buyers will see the postage cost you specify for their delivery address.
There are 3 ways you can specify postage costs in your postage tables:
- By item
- By weight
- By surcharge
To set up postage rate tables:
- Go to My eBay and select the Account tab.
- Select Site Preferences and then Postage preferences.
- Select Edit next to Use postage rate tables.
- Select Item, Weight or Surcharge from the menu.
- Select your regions/countries and enter your postage rates and then Apply.
You can create up to 40 postage rate tables.
Note: Postage rate tables only work with listings that use flat-rate postage. You cannot use postage rate tables with calculated postage or freight.
To add a postage rate table when creating your listing simply scroll down to Delivery Details and tick the box beside Use my rate tables.