How to enjoy lower fees?
Fees are part and parcel of running a digital business. But with eBay, we offer you ways to experience the same world class standards of selling online but with lowered fees incurred. Keep reading to find out how you can save.
- You get more zero insertion fee listings allocation per month (depending on type of subscription)
- After you have used up your allocation, you pay a lower rate of Insertion Fee per listing (Example: None/Starter Stores are charged USD 0.30 per listing but Premium Stores pay only USD 0.10 per listing)
Final Value Fee:
- Less Final Value Fee % applied on a lowered total amount of sales (depending on the category of the items)
Example: In the most common categories, FVF % for sellers without a store subscription is 6-15% while store subscribers would pay 5-12.5%.
|Store Subscription||Category||Final value fee % + $0.30 per order|
|None/Starter||Watches, Parts & Accessories > Watches||
|Premium||Watches, Parts & Accessories > Watches||
Here are some examples how a store subscription can help you save:
You are a seller with over 250 listings. Once you have utilised your zero listing fee allocation, you will need to start paying an insertion fee. A store subscription gives you more zero listing fee allocations and a further fee discount after that.
You are a seller with less than 250 listings but with high sales velocity. A store subscription gives you more economical savings with lower Final Value Fees.
You are a seller with a small listing quantity and low sales volume. With a store subscription, you will get access to a personalised store front, marketing tools and guidance on boosting your business.
eBay global sellers with a registered address in Japan or the Rest of APAC region can qualify for a volume discount on the International fee. Provided:
- Your seller level is at least Above Standard.
- Your total sales volume (including postage) is at least US $3,000 in the previous month on a rolling basis.
|International fee with volume discount for Japan and Rest of APAC eBay global sellers|
|Sales volume (USD) (prior month)||Japan||Rest of APAC|
|$3,000 to $9,999.99||1.20%||1.10%|
|$10,000 to $49,999.99||0.95%||0.85%|
|$50,000 to $99,999.99||0.70%||0.50%|
|$100,000 or more||0.40%||0.00%|