Make your eBay store work for you
When you have your own eBay Store, you create a customer friendly environment that showcases your merchandise and policy requirements all in one place. Your buyers can browse and shop in comfort while getting to know your brand at the same time.
With personalisation and customisation tools, you can design your store to represent your brand identity and build a stronger online presence. These include:
- Ability to choose your own store name and add your business logo to make yourself more recognisable to buyers.
- Ability to divide your products into categories therefore increasing your product’s accessibility and findability.
- Ability to cross-promote your products i.e. show other related items which can potentially increase the sale of different items to buyers, especially those who are looking to maximise shipping benefits by buying more than one item from the same seller.
- A unique link that you can post on Facebook and other sites to increase traffic to your eBay Store.
- An internal search bar in your eBay Store which enables customers to search for other products in your store, thereby increasing the chance that they will buy from you and not your competition.
- Vacation mode allows you to put your store & listings on hold and hide your fixed price listings while you are away.
Additionally, an eBay Store subscription package provides sellers with a range of options for easy selling and maximum profitability like:
- Monthly credit to spend on “Listing Upgrades” and “Promote Your Listings.”
- A voucher each month to spend on eBay-branded packaging supplies (For Featured and Anchor Stores only)
- Powerful tools to create a unique shop front that represents your brand.
- Access to eBay marketing tools including “Seller Hub Promotions” and “Sale Event + Markdown.”
- Optimised mobile web experience.
- Enhanced SEO and traffic benefits.
- Free listings and lower final value fees (Subject to individual store subscription benefits)
An example of savings with a Premium Store subscription.
|Details||Fees without a subscription||Fees with a Premium Store subscription|
|1000 listings||Insertion fees: $332.50||Insertion fees: $0|
|1000 items sold||Final value fees: $1000||Final value fees: $615|
|$10 per sold item||Subscription fees: $0||Subscription fees: $59.95|
|$10,000 in sales||Total fees: $1332.50||Total fees: $674.95|
|Total one-month savings: $657.55|
Keep in mind that one eBay account can subscribe to only one eBay store.
- Login to your chosen market site (US, UK, AU, GERMANY).
- Go to Seller hub > Store. Select the subscription level that best fits your needs. (We recommend going with the Basic and above store types as those give you higher final value fee discounts and more zero insertion fee allocations.)
- Choose between monthly or annual subscription. An annual subscription will offer you more savings.
- Choose a Store name. Keep in mind that the name you choose determines your Store’s web address.
- Design your Store’s home page and start utilising all the powerful tools to help maximise your sales.
- You are now ready to enjoy your exclusive benefits.